Careers at Arts and Culture Trust
Do you want to be involved in providing exciting and rich cultural experiences for the people of WA?
The Arts and Culture Trust are gearing up to the festival season and we’re looking for awesome people to help us deliver awesome events, over Summer 2024!
- Serve mouth-watering morsels: hospitality, such as chefs, food and beverage attendants and supervisors.
- Create the magic: lighting, audio, audio visual and staging.
- Deliver memorable customer experiences: ushers, Front of House Managers, box office.
- Keep track of staff and visitors: stage door keepers.
- Maintain sparkling venues: presentation staff.
Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity, complete the Casual Employment Application, and send it with your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Casual Employment ApplicationDownload
ACT is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace equity and diversity. Aboriginal people, women, young people, people with disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.