Staying safe at our venues
Here are some of the steps our venues are taking to ensure your safety:
- Perth Theatre Trust complies with State Government and Health Department requirements.
- All venues have a current COVID-19 Safety Plan, and display relevant signage in foyers, bathrooms and other appropriate areas.
- The COVID-19 Hygiene Course has been completed by all staff, and a Hygiene Officer will be present at every performance.
- Hand sanitiser in hands-free stations is available in foyers and other locations.
- Floor markings and bollards indicate the appropriate standing distance for any area which requires a queuing system.
- An increased cleaning regime following COVID-19 guidelines is in place.
- We encourage mask-wearing inside our venues where physical distancing is not possible.
Do not attend the venue if you are unwell
Please do not attend a PTT venue or performance if you are unwell.
We request you use contactless payment where possible.