Review of Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
Do you live with a disability?
Do you know or care for someone living with a disability?
The Arts and Culture Trust (ACT) is reviewing its 2018 – 2022 Disability Access and Inclusion Plan and ACT wants to hear from individuals and organisations who would like to have input into the review of current initiatives and the development of the new 2023 – 2027 plan.
Surveys are available online here.
Submissions close Monday, 24 April 2023.
A Microsoft word document version of the survey can be downloaded here.
Mail-out survey copies are available by phoning (08) 9265 0946 or emailing email@example.com .
Surveys are also available for collection at the following ACT venue Box Offices:
- Albany Entertainment Centre, 2 Toll Place, Albany WA 6330
- Goldfields Arts Centre, 35 Cheetham Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
- His Majesty’s Theatre, 825 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000
- Perth Concert Hall, 5 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
- State Theatre Centre of WA, 174 - 176 William Street, Perth WA 6000
- Subiaco Arts Centre, 180 Hamersley Road, Subiaco WA 6008
You can return your completed survey by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; via post to PO Box 7118, Cloisters Square, WA 6850; or in person at any of the above Box Offices.
The current Disability Access and Inclusion Plan is available for review on our website here.